The Florida real estate market is arguably the best place to invest in the entire US. The Sunshine State attracts many long-term residents and short-term visitors year after year, driving strong demand for various rental properties. Many Florida landlords and Airbnb hosts choose to work with a professional property manager to improve the performance of their investment property while making passive rental income.
Call 415-941-6642 to get a quote and free rental estimate from HomeRiver Group, the best overall property management company in Florida.
The 6 best property management companies in Florida include:
- HomeRiver Group: Best Overall Property Management Company in Florida
- Awning: Best for Short-Term Rentals
- Gulf Coast Property Management: Best for Mixed Portfolios
- Keyrenter Property Management South Florida: Best for Different Property Types
- Mynd: Best for Single-Family Homes
- Specialized Property Management: Best for Flexible Options
How We Selected the Best Property Management Companies in Florida
In our selection of the top property managers in Florida, we relied on a number of different factors in order to be exhaustive and objective.
Our ranking of the best Florida property managers is based on the following criteria:
- Service coverage: We searched for Florida property managers that are able to offer comprehensive services to remote and busy investors. At the same time, we included some companies that have the option for half-service management for owners who’d like to be personally involved in their rental business.
- Market coverage: We included both large, national property management companies and small, local managers. We made sure each one covers multiple markets across Florida.
- Property type coverage: We focused on companies that work with different properties to meet the needs of all investors.
- Size and reputation: We ranked both big and small property managers but made sure they have the capacity to operate efficiently across Florida.
- Use of technology: We focused on companies that strike the right balance between using the latest real estate technology to optimize processes and drive down costs and retaining the human touch where needed.
- Terms of management agreement: We looked for managers that allow property owners to leave if they are not fully satisfied with the received services.
- Cost of services: We prioritized companies that have a clear, transparent pricing structure without many additional fees and costs. We looked for rates that are competitive, allowing investors to keep more of their rental income.
- Online reviews: We checked out what property investors and tenants think about the services they’ve been receiving from these companies.
- Value for money: We selected the 6 companies that provide the best value for money in the Florida rental market.
HomeRiver Group: Best Overall Property Management Company in Florida
HomeRiver Group is the largest property management company for third-party investors in the US market, with significant coverage of the Florida market. John Hirschfeld, Andrew Propst, Doug Dale, and Joshua Bangert created the company in 2016, with headquarters in New York, NY. HomeRiver Group specializes in full-service property management of long-term rentals, at competitive rates. That makes it the best overall property management company in The Sunshine State.
HomeRiver Group Property Management Services
HomeRiver Group offers full-service property management in all the best areas of Florida for real estate investing. Service coverage includes:
- Maximizing revenue and ROI via rental market analysis
- Rental listing and marketing
- Screening tenants
- Communicating with tenants
- Collecting rent
- Inspecting properties
- Maintaining properties
- Eviction services
- Financial reporting
HomeRiver Group Property Management Locations
HomeRiver Group provides property management services to long-term rentals in multiple locations across the Florida housing market. These include:
- Fort Lauderdale: Boca Raton, Davie, Delray Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Hollywood, Oakland Park, Palm Beach Gardens, Wellington, West Palm Beach, and Weston
- Fort Myers/Cape Coral: Bonita Springs, Cape Coral, Estero, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Naples, Nokomis, North Port, Port Charlotte, Punta Gorda, and Venice
- Jacksonville: Amelia Island, Arlington, Atlantic Beach, Avondale, Baldwin, Callahan, Jacksonville, Jacksonville Beaches, Middleburg, Neptune Beach, Oak Leaf, Orange Park, Ortega, Ponte Vedra, Riversides, San Marco, Springfield, St. Augustine, St. Johns, and Westside
- Miami: Aventura, Coral Gables, Cutler Bay, Doral, Hialeah, Homestead, Kendall, Key Biscayne, Miami, and Pinecrest
- Ocala: Anthony, Belleview, Huntington, Lowell, Marion Oaks, Martin, Ocala, Silver Springs, Silver Springs Shores, Summerfield, The Villages, Wildwood, York, and Zuber
- Orlando: Avalon Park, Baldwin Park, Casselberry, Champions Gate, Davenport, DeBary, Deer Run, Deland, Deltona, Eastwood, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Lakeland, Longwood, Metrowest, Orlando, Park Central, Sanford, Stoneybrook East, Tuscawilla, Waterford Lakes, Williamsburg, and Winter Park
- Pensacola: Cantonment, Crestview, Destin, Fort Walton, Gulf Breeze, Milton, Navarre, Niceville, Pace, and Pensacola
- Tampa Bay: Bradenton, Brandon, Carrollwood, Clearwater, Dunedin, Fish Hawk, Hillsborough, Hunters Green, Hyde Park, Lakewood Ranch, Land O Lakes, Largo, Lutz, New Port Richey, New Tampa, Oldsmar, Palm Harbor, Pinellas Park, Riverview, Ruskin, Safety Harbor, Seminole, South Tampa, St. Petersburg, Tampa, Tampa Bay, Tampa Palms, Tarpon Springs, Temple Terrace, Trinity, Wesley Chapel, Westchase, and Winthrop Village
HomeRiver Group Property Types
HomeRiver Group works with both single-family homes and small multifamily properties across Florida as well as homes in HOA communities.
HomeRiver Group Property Management Costs
The property management fees of each HomeRiver Group Florida office are adjusted to meet the local needs and conditions. Some offices charge a flat fee, while others ask for a percentage of the monthly revenue. In all cases, HomeRiver Group fees are similar to or below the market averages for comprehensive services.
HomeRiver Group Property Management Terms
The HomeRiver Group regional offices do not offer a copy of the rental property management contract on their websites. Thus, interested real estate investors are advised to ask for it and review it in detail before committing to working with the company.
Meanwhile, in order to get started, property owners need to provide the local team with property keys, garage door openers, insurance certificate with HomeRiver Group’s name, W-9 form, lead paint form, and current lease and tenant information, if relevant.
HomeRiver Group Property Management Reviews
HomeRiver Group has been able to generate 2,000+ online reviews on third-party websites that show generally positive experiences.
You can find HomeRiver Group reviews on:
- Birdeye: Currently 4.0/5 stars based on 741 reviews, including 738 Google reviews
- Google: Currently 4.0/5 stars based on 680 reviews
Satisfied landlords and renters praise the quality services, the fast problem resolution, the good tenants, the amazing homes, the knowledge and professionalism of the customer support team, and the excellent communication. Dissatisfied customers complain about not well-maintained rentals, paperwork issues, property problems not being fixed on time, and bad communication.
How to Get Started with HomeRiver Group Property Management
To get started with the best overall property management company real estate investors can submit an online form via HomeRiver Group or call 415-610-7867.
Awning: Best for Short-Term Rentals
Awning is a national leader in the delivery of property management services to vacation rentals. Shri Ganeshram and Danaus Chang founded the company in 2020, with headquarters in San Francisco, CA. Despite its short history, Awning has been able to position itself as the best Airbnb property management company in the US market due to the comprehensive services it provides and the competing pricing. Awning manages all types of short-term rentals across the Florida market.
Awning Property Management Services
The property management services provided by Awning meet all the needs of Airbnb hosts looking for passive income. They include:
- Interior design and furnishing, managed by the ex-Head of Design at Airbnb (optional)
- Installation of smart home devices
- Getting short-term rental permits and licenses (you can check out the Florida short-term rental laws)
- Vacation rental insurance (optional)
- Property listing and marketing
- Dynamic pricing for optimal rental income and return on investment
- Guest support and communication, achieving the lowest average response rate in the industry, at 5-15 minutes
- Cleaning, laundry, and restocking
- Regular swimming pool, hot tub, and lawn maintenance
- Property inspections
- Property maintenance
- Financial reporting
Awning Property Management Locations
Awning has the capacity to operate short-term rental properties in any part of Florida. This state-wide coverage is achieved by setting up local teams of vetted professionals before onboarding properties.
Awning Property Types
Awning works with all types of residential properties including but not limited to single-family homes, townhouses, condos, apartments, cabins, small multifamily homes, and more.
Awning Property Management Costs
Awning charges industry-low fees for full-service vacation rental management, starting at 15% of rental revenue. Other Florida Airbnb property managers ask for 25%-45%, depriving hosts of a significant portion of their income. The exact rate depends on the location as well as the property type and size. Awning offers this competitive pricing by automating all tasks that can be automated, while focusing human resources on the tasks that require human efforts.
Awning provides only 2 services that need to be paid for separately in case investors want to use them. First, interior design and furnishing cost between $15,000 and $45,000 per property, depending on the rental size and the expected quality. Partial furnishing services are also available. Second, Airbnb hosts can get insurance through Awning that will be delivered by Obie, the best Florida insurance provider for landlords and Airbnb hosts. The cost depends on the market and the property specifications.
Awning Property Management Terms
Vacation rental property investors in Florida need to sign an annual management agreement to work with Awning. This is needed in order to achieve the best results. The first few months after onboarding are used to optimize the pricing and marketing, and the results become apparent afterwards.
Meanwhile, hosts are free to cancel Awning services in case they are not fully satisfied.
Awning Property Management Reviews
Awning has been able to collect relatively few online reviews by investors due to its short history. Average ratings are overwhelmingly positive.
You can find Awning property management reviews on:
- Trustpilot: Currently 4.2/5 stars based on 14 reviews
- BiggerPockets: Currently a few 5.0/5 star reviews
Happy Airbnb hosts highlight the top-notch services, the personalized methods, the easy processes, the professional and expert team, and the smooth communication.
Awning-managed listings have an average rating of 4.8/5 stars on the Airbnb platform. Guests praise the wonderful properties, the great locations, the well-prepared and stocked homes, and the quick responses of the customer support team.
How to Get Started with Awning Property Management
To get started with the best property management company in Florida for short-term rentals, investors can schedule a call through the Awning website or call/text 415-223-2830.
Gulf Coast Property Management: Best for Mixed Portfolios
Gulf Coast Property Management is a big, local property management company that works both with short-term and long-term rentals in Sarasota County, Manatee County, Charlotte County, and Lee County. The company was established in 2003, with headquarters in Venice, FL. The comprehensive services of Gulf Coast Property Management are available for both rental strategies and for different types of residential properties. This makes them the best Florida property manager for investors with mixed portfolios.
Gulf Coast Property Management Services
Gulf Coast Property Management delivers full-service management to rental properties. The coverage includes:
- Determining the optimal rental rate
- Dynamic marketing: Properties get rented out within 12 days on average.
- Careful tenant screening
- Tenant move-in
- Rent collection
- Owner statements and direct deposit
- Tax statements and 1099s
- Thorough property inspections
- Comprehensive property maintenance
- Legal help
Gulf Coast Property Management Locations
Gulf Coast Property Management serves rental property owners throughout Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, and Lee counties, covering the following areas:
- Anna Maria Island
- Barrier Islands
- Bonita Springs
- Cape Coral
- Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Beach
- Lakewood Ranch
- Lehigh Acres
- Lido Key
- Longboat Key
- North Port
- Palm Island
- Port Charlotte
- Punta Gorda
- Siesta Key
- Wellen Park
Gulf Coast Property Types
Gulf Coast Property Management works with long-term rentals, vacation rentals, and associations. In terms of property types, the company manages single-family homes, townhouses, duplexes, and condos. This diversity is what makes them the best property management company for mixed portfolios in the Florida market.
Gulf Coast Property Management Costs
Gulf Coast Property Management offers 3 plans for long-term rentals:
Tenant Placement: This plan includes pricing a property and getting it occupied.
- Leasing fee of one month’s rent
Essential Plan: This plan includes all must-have ongoing management services.
- 9.9% of monthly rent
- Leasing fee of 75% of one month’s rent
Guaranteed Plan: This plan includes everything in Essential plus damage assurance guarantee, eviction guarantee, and rent loss protection.
- 11.9% of monthly rent
- Leasing fee of one month’s rent
This pricing structure is rather expensive compared to other top Florida property management companies.
Gulf Coast Property Management Terms
This Florida property manager does not specify the terms of the required management agreement, so investors need to contact them and inquire about it. It’s important to review it diligently before committing to working with the company.
Gulf Coast Property Management Reviews
Gulf Coast Property Management has gathered a few hundred online reviews.
You can find Gulf Coast Property Management reviews on:
- Birdeye: Currently 4.0/5 stars based 309 reviews, including 281 Google reviews
- Google: Currently 4.1/5 stars based on 240 reviews
- Yelp: Currently 2.5/5 stars based on 63 reviews
- Facebook: Currently 2.8/5 stars based on 13 reviews
- BBB.org: Currently 1.0/5 stars based on 5 reviews
Positive reviews praise the high occupancy rates, the support during tough times (like natural disasters), the professional attitude, the problem resolution skills, and the timely communication processes. Negative reviews focus on poorly maintained properties, extreme delays in getting rentals fixed, and inefficient communication.
How to Get Started with Gulf Coast Property Management
To get started with the best property management company in Florida for mixed portfolios, rental investors can submit an online form via the Gulf Coast Property Management website or call 941-269-1561.
Keyrenter Property Management South Florida: Best for Different Property Types
Keyrenter Property Management South Florida is an independent franchise of Keyrenter Property Management. The local branch, with headquarters in Palm Beach Gardens, focuses on delivering turn-key property management across the South Florida market. The local team comprises Florida real estate professionals with decades of experience in the industry. Keyrenter works with many different types of residential properties, which makes it the best Florida property manager for diverse property types. They can manage both single properties and portfolios of rentals.
Keyrenter Property Management South Florida Services
Keyrenter offers turn-key management services for the owners of long-term rentals. The covered services include:
- Property marketing
- 14-step tenant screening
- Leasing agreements
- Move-in and move-out inspections
- Online rent collection
- Tenant management
- Regular property inspections
- 24/7 emergency maintenance response
- Eviction services
- Accounting services
- Financial statements and year-end tax filing
Keyrenter Property Management South Florida Locations
Keyrenter works in markets across South Florida including:
- Boca Raton
- Boynton Beach
- Coral Springs
- Delray Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Myers
- Hillsboro Beach
- Hobe Sound
- Juno Beach
- Lake Worth
- Orange Park
- Palm Beach
- Palm Beach Gardens
- Pompano Beach
- Port Saint Lucy
- Royal Palm Beach
- St. Augustine
- St. Johns
- West Palm Beach
Keyrenter Property Management South Florida Property Types
Keyrenter manages many different properties such as single-family homes, townhomes, condos, and apartments. Because of this wide coverage, this is the best Florida property management company for various types of rentals.
Keyrenter Property Management South Florida Costs
Keyrenter has 3 property management service plans including:
Lease Only: This plan includes everything needed to get a property rented out.
- One month’s rent
Full Management: This plan includes full-service property management.
- 9% of monthly rent
Full Management Plus: This plan includes everything in Full Management plus 2 additional inspections and eviction costs.
- 12% of rent
These rates are comparable to the prices charged by most property management companies in Florida.
Keyrenter Property Management South Florida Terms
The Keyrenter website does not provide information on the required property management contract. Thus, investors should get in touch with a customer representative and ask to see a copy before deciding if this is the best fit for their needs. They need to make sure that they can cancel services should they not be fully satisfied.
Keyrenter Property Management South Florida Reviews
Keyrenter Property Management South Florida has got 100+ online reviews which show very positive overall experiences.
You can find Keyrenter Property Management South Florida reviews on:
- Birdeye: Currently 4.7/5 stars based on 81 reviews, including 79 Google reviews
- Google: Currently 4.8/5 stars based on 74 reviews
- Facebook: Currently 4.5/5 stars based on 11 reviews
- Yelp: Currently 4.0/5 stars based on 9 reviews
Happy customers praise the ability to handle both small and large properties, the incredible services, the quick solutions to problems, and the amazing team. Customer complaints talk about the lack of professionalism, issues not being fixed, deceitful practices, and lack of proper communication processes.
How to Get Started with Keyrenter Property Management South Florida
To get started with the best property management company in Florida for different property types, real estate investors can submit a contact form via the Keyrenter Property Management South Florida website or call 561-331-6000.
Mynd: Best for Single-Family Homes
Mynd is a large-scale rental property management company working in multiple US markets, including the best cities to buy a property in Florida. Colin Wiel, Don Ganguly, and Doug Brien created Mynd in 2016, with headquarters in Oakland, CA. Mynd provides comprehensive services to single-family homes rented out on a long-term basis.
Mynd Property Management Services
Mynd offers full-service property management that covers:
- Renovation to get properties lease-ready
- Rental listing and marketing
- Tenant screening
- Tenant placement
- Tenant communication and management
- Reducing vacancies
- Optimizing rental income
- Property inspections
- Regular property maintenance
- HOA communication
- Avoiding liabilities
- Lease renewals
- Early lease termination (if needed)
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Preparing tax reports
Mynd Property Management Locations
In the Florida real estate market, Mynd covers the Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa regions.
Mynd Property Types
Mynd focuses exclusively on single-family homes operating as monthly rentals.
Mynd Property Management Costs
Mynd charges the same flat fees for all-in-one property management services in all Florida locations. The cost is based on the number of properties under management, including:
- One rental: $99 per month
- 2 rentals: $89 per property per month
- 3 rentals: $79 per property per month
- 4+ rentals: Custom pricing with additional discounts
The only other fees charged by Mynd are:
- Leasing fee equivalent to 50% of one month’s rent
- Lease renewal fee of $249 in Orlando and Tampa and $299 in Jacksonville.
These rates are very affordable compared to other best property management companies in Florida.
Mynd Property Management Terms
The company website does not provide a copy of the management contract, which means that investors need to explicitly ask for it.
After signing the agreement, property owners can expect their rental to be inspected within 3 days to decide if it’s ready for tenants. If the property is ready, Mynd will start marketing it. If not, they will give an estimate of the needed expenses within one week and get all the work done within 10 days.
Unlike other Florida property managers, Mynd provides 2 types of guarantees:
- $5,000 rental income guarantee in case a Mynd-placed tenant does not pay rent on time
- $5,000 eviction protection plan in case a Mynd-placed renter needs to be evicted
Mynd Property Management Reviews
Mynd has collected 2,000+ online reviews by property owners and tenants that show mixed experiences.
You can find Mynd property management reviews on:
- Trustpilot: Currently 4.2/5 stars based on 1,603 reviews
- BBB.org: Currently 2.72/5 stars based on 339 reviews
- Yelp: Currently 1.5/5 stars based on 129 reviews
- BestCompany: Currently 1.1/5 stars based on 17 reviews
Happy customers mention the smooth processes, the fast fixing of property issues, the professional and available customer support team, and the top-notch communication. Unhappy customers complain about higher-than-expected charges, unexpected eviction notices, problems not being addressed on time, and the total absence of customer service.
How to Get Started with Mynd Property Management
To get started with the best property management company in Florida for single-family homes, rental property owners can submit an online form on the Mynd website or call 904-600-4900 for Jacksonville, 321-455-5466 for Orlando, and 813-592-4992 for Tampa.
Specialized Property Management Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa: Best for Flexible Options
Specialized Property Management has independent branches of Specialized Property Management in multiple cities and is the oldest company on our list. The parent company was established in 1984, with headquarters in Dallas, TX, covering markets in 7 US states, including the Jacksonville, Orlando, and Tampa regions in Florida. Specialized Property Management offers 3 different packages of services to address the needs of various investors, which makes it the best for flexibility.
Specialized Property Management Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa Services
This local property manager provides the following comprehensive services:
- Property marketing and advertising: Most homes get rented out within 23 days.
- Electronic property showings
- Comprehensive tenant screening, leading to less than 1% eviction rates
- Using Rental-iQ for data-driven decisions
- Online rent collection
- Owner payout disbursement
- 24/7 emergency support
- Concierge team
- Tenants HVAC filter program
- Advanced property maintenance with an average work order response time of 17 minutes
- Real-time data analytics
Moreover, Specialized Property Management Orlando offers a number of guarantees for long-term rental investors, including:
- Tenant lease guarantee: Guaranteeing tenants placed by them for up to 12 months.
- Owner price guarantee: Guaranteeing the terms and prices of the management agreement for 3 years.
- Accounting guarantee: Guaranteeing legal and accounting compliance.
- Eviction guarantee: Including court filing and hearing.
- 60-day hassle-free guarantee: Canceling with a 60-day notice without any troubles.
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee: Doing everything possible to exceed property owners’ and tenants’ expectations.
Specialized Property Management Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa Locations
This property management company covers:
- The Jacksonville area: Atlantic Beach, Avondale, Intracoastal, Jacksonville Beach, Mandarin, Mayport, Middleburg, Neptune Beach, Nocatee, Ponte Vedra Beach, Riverside, San Jose, San Marco, Southside, St Augustine, St Augustine Beach, St Johns, Town Center, and World Golf Village
- The Greater Orlando area and the surroundings: Altamonte Springs, Apopka, Azalea Park, Bay Hill, Buenaventura Lakes, Campbell, Casselberry, Celebration, Chuluota, Clermont, Davenport, Daytona, Debary, Deland, Deltona ,Doctor Phillips, Eatonville, Edgewood, Eustis, Fairview Shores, Fern Park, Forest City, Fruitland Park, Geneva, Gotha, Groveland, Haines City, Heathrow, Holy Hill, Hunters Creek, Kissimmee, Lake Butler, Lake Mary, Lake Nona, Leesburg, Lockhart, Longwood, Maitland, Meadow Woods, Minneola, Montverde, Mount Dora, Mt Plymouth, New Smyrna, Oak Ridge, Oakland, Ocoee, Orange County, Orla Vista, Orlando, Oviedo, Pine Hills, Poinciana, Port Orange, Sanford, Sorrento, St Cloud, Tavares, Umatilla, Union Park, Wekiwa Springs, Windermere, Winter Garden, Winter Park, and Winter Springs
- The Greater Tampa area and the surrounding neighborhoods
Specialized Property Management Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa Property Types
In Florida, Specialized Property Management works with single-family homes, townhouses, and apartment units. This covers the most popular residential property types in The Sunshine State.
Specialized Property Management Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa Costs
Specialized Property Management offers 3 different service plans, which makes it the best property management company in Florida for flexible options.
The 3 plans and their pricing are as follows:
Standard: This plan covers all day-to-day tasks.
- $99/month (discounted to $79 for Jacksonville)
- Leasing fee of 75% of one month’s rent
- Lease renewal fee of $475
- Virtual tour for $395
Professional: This plan covers everything included in Standard plus eviction guarantee and 10-month tenant lease guarantee.
- Leasing fee of 60% of one month’s rent
- Lease renewal fee of $375
Premium: This plan covers everything included in Professional plus 12-month tenant lease guarantee.
- Leasing fee of 50% of one month’s rent
- Lease renewal fee of $250
Specialized Property Management Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa Terms
The Specialized Property Management website does not discuss the details of the agreement that inventors need to sign. However, the company provides more guarantees than other top property managers in Florida. For example, property owners can cancel services hassle-free with a 60-day notice as the company aims to retain customers through performance, not through contracts. Moreover, management agreement price and terms are protected for a period of 3 years minimum.
Specialized Property Management Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa Reviews
There are 1,000+ online reviews of Specialized Property Management in Florida.
You can find reviews of the Florida branches of Specialized Property Management on:
- Birdeye: Currently 4.9/5 stars based on 598 reviews including 557 Google reviews
- Google: Currently 4.7/5 stars based on 546 reviews
- BBB.org: Currently 3.26/5 stars based on 69 reviews
- Facebook: Currently 3.5/5 stars based on 24 reviews
- Yelp: Currently 1.0/5 stars based on 11 reviews
Satisfied property owners and renters highlight the exceptional services, the responsibility, professionalism, and warmth of the team members, always keeping customers up to date, and the responsiveness of customer support. Dissatisfied customers mention lack of integrity, disorganized and unprofessional practices, wrong charges, and slow communication.
How to Get Started with Specialized Property Management Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa
To get started with the best property management company in Florida for flexible options, rental property investors can ask for a free management quote via the Specialized Property Management website in:
- Jacksonville or call 386-610-2601.
- Orlando or call 407-698-3369.
- Tampa or call 813-548-3033.
Our review shows that these are the 6 best property management companies in Florida for different types of rentals and inventors. Each one of them has its own pros and cons, so it’s important to evaluate which one will fit your needs in specific. Overall, HomeRiver Group is the best company for managing long-term rentals, while Awning is the top option for short-term rentals. Investors with different types of rentals and properties in their portfolio can check out Gulf Coast Property Management and Keyrenter. Mynd could be a good choice for those who focus on single-family homes.